🐈
» Forums » Agencies » Keep separate password
Page options
cjigna
Community Member

Keep separate password

Hello there,

Recently I have created agency account with my freelancer account. I hired business manager but she is not able to join my agency because it has her payment transactions and she can't work for other companies in that case. So can I have a separate password for my client/freelancer/agency account? Or any other method you can suggest? Because I want to give some specific access and not full access.

Thanks in advance!

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Jigna,

You can invite your team member as a non exclusive member and they will be able to join your agency. This way your team member, can work on her active contracts under her freelancer profile and can also work under the agency. To learn more about this, check out this help article. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
PradeepH

Hi Jigna,

Thank you for your message. Please note that sharing your Upwork account with other users is considered a serious violation of Upwork TOS. You can refer to Agency Settings and Permissions help page for more information. Could you please clarify further the issue faced by your business manager while accepting your invitation to join your agency?

Thank you

Pradeep

Upwork
cjigna
Community Member

Hi Pradeep,

Thanks for quick reply.

She [my business manager] already has existing contracts in her profile. She says "I had a discussion in upwork support. It is not possible for me to add my current account to your agency as I have my payments transactions into it and I cant work for other companies in that case." 

Thanks!

g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Jigna,

You can invite your team member as a non exclusive member and they will be able to join your agency. This way your team member, can work on her active contracts under her freelancer profile and can also work under the agency. To learn more about this, check out this help article. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths