🐈
» Forums » Agencies » Re: LOOKING TO JOIN AN AGENCY
Page options
kochubei_valeria
Community Member

Agency Networking

We're thrilled you are here! We understand that many of you are not just looking for answers to your agency-related questions but are also hoping to network and meet potential team members and collaborators.

We're delighted to announce that we’ve created a space for you to do just that! So, let's get started and make valuable connections that could lead to amazing team members and partnerships.

Here are a few rules to go over:

How to get started: If you're a freelancer looking to join an agency or an agency owner searching for new members to add to your team, feel free to comment below! 

Best practices on connecting: We encourage you to engage with other members by responding to their comments, checking out their public profiles and portfolios, and even communicating with them via private messages if you're both interested.

What to avoid: To keep things professional, we kindly ask that you don't share any contact information in the thread or post any job listings. This thread is solely for making connections and expressing your interest in joining or building a team.

We hope you find this thread helpful and that it leads to fantastic collaborations and partnerships!

~ Valeria
Upwork
1,091 REPLIES 1,091
semw
Community Member

Hello everyone,
I am experience professional cyber security analyst and penetration tester, Available for to work with any agency , or on any freelancing project.

Hello Mina, I am looking for members to join my agency  Line Flow Solutions, I would like you to be part of one of my teams please let me know if you are interested and I will send you an invitation. 

Bryan H,

I am interested to join your agency. Please send me invitation .

Thank you!!!!!!

Hello,
Please invite me, I am available

I am interested to work in your agency.
Please, let me know if you are still looking for a new Member 

Hi Bryan,

Is  this offer still open? I would love to join your agency. Thanks

Hi, Bryan H

I would like to join your agency. Please send me an invitation.

Thank you.

Hi Bryan,

Thank you for getting in touch.

**Edited for Community Guidelines**
Please fill this form out to join our agency.

If you have any other questions, please get back in touch.

Kind regards,

-Faizaan Q
+FQPM

Hello Bryan,

I am also interested to join you as a rising talent now. I am an Email Designer working with Mailchimp and Klaviyo platform. Thanks.

Hi Mina, you desing works with a dog and another one with a man and a dog a awesome!

Hi, I will be glad to join an Agency where I can make a significant contribution while developing my skills yet further. I have experience in digital marketing. 

Hello, I can invite you to my Agency. Please personally message me your Email you use on upwork

3f3fe359
Community Member

Hi Derrick,
I am interested to work in your agency.
Please, let me know if you are still looking for a new Member
Here is my portfolio
https://huepastel.com/developers

251311d0
Community Member

Hello dear Derrick

Hope that you are well. I am well too. I am a new Freelancer on Upwork. I need your help. As a new freelancer on Upwork, I want to work with you. 

My Experience:

Google ads

Google tag manager 

Google search console 

Google merchant center

Google Analytics ( meduim) 

Facebook and Instagram expert 

Tiktok ( A to Z)

and other social media advertising expert 

Would you like to add me to your work to do?

It will help me to grow my skills and improve my Upwork profile.

This is my Upwork profile 

https://www.upwork.com/freelancers/~01dbd09d8af69aa1bd

Thank you

Barek Gazi

God help you Always

Hello, Mina

It's fantastic to hear about your experience as a content creator, writer, and designer. Joining an agency can indeed open up new and exciting opportunities. If you're interested in connecting with agencies or exploring potential collaborations, feel free to share a bit more about your skills, interests, and what you're looking for. This space is perfect for making those valuable connections. Best of luck on your journey, and I hope you find the perfect fit for your talents! :glowing_star:

Hi @Valeria K,I will like to join your agency. i am Professional Wordpress Web Developer, Designer .Thank you.

bdff7d93
Community Member

I am a content writer, translator and I also do transcriptions on the side, also new to this page so if anyone could enlighten me  with how the agencies work I'd aprecciate it.

Hello you're welcome to join my agency thanks

102e2e43
Community Member

LOOKING TO JOIN AN AGENCY

I am medical professional in sri lanka,I already completed several jobs in upwork.I would like to show my portfolio with reviews and join to an agency where I can get more works, I am quite good and responsive but I do not know how to do it here on Upwork. I appreciate any kind of help! Have a nice day.

Hi Sanjana,

Welcome to Upwork! The only way to join an agency is to be invited by an agency administrator. Your relationship with them, including how you get paid, is managed privately outside Upwork. You may want to read this help article for more information. 

~ Joanne
Upwork
102e2e43
Community Member

Thank you joanne

Hi, How Can i get invited By an Agency. Please guide 

Hello Vaishali, I have an agency Top Rate Plus  on Upwork, I would want to check your profile but unfortunately, I can't see, it because your profile is hidden, if you wanna join the agency on Upwork, let me contact you 

Thanks 

I want to join agency 

Hello Atikur , contact to me pm please 

Hello, Adem.

I'm a creative logo/graphic designer I look towards working in an Agency.

Hello

Hi Adem, I want to join agency.Thank you

Hi Adem, 

I am a professional Data analyst.

I want to join an Agency. 

Would be thankful if you can add me in your agency.

Hi Adem, 

Are you in need of Admin support in your agency? 

Hello Mirasol sorry for delay , if you can send me pm , we can discuss more details , 

Thanks 

hi, i want to join agency

Hi, Mr. Adem. I am interested in joining your agency and have sent a network request to you. I would be extremely grateful if you could consider my application. Thank you very much.

Hello Mr. Abdul sorry for delay , if you can send me pm , we can discuss more details , 

Thanks 

Hi ,
I am a full stack .NET Developer having 3 plus years of experience . I have done a few jobs on upwork and I want to join an agency to have more opportunities. Thank you for answering me.

Hello Muhammed  sorry for delay , if you can send me pm , we can discuss more details , 

Thanks 

Looking To Collaborate and Add Value An Agency:

As an experienced Frontend Developer, WordPress Designer, and Technical Writer, I am looking forward to collaborating with other professionals at an agency on Upwork. I am eager to contribute to creative projects that will help drive innovation.

Hi @Adem, Want to join your agency

I am excited to apply for the Media Buyer position at Your Agency. With over 5 years of experience in media buying, I am confident in my ability to make a valuable contribution to your team.

Throughout my career, I have developed a keen eye for identifying target audiences and creating successful media campaigns across various platforms. I have experience working with large budgets, negotiating rates, and implementing strategies that have delivered measurable results for my clients.

I have extensive knowledge of the latest industry trends and technologies, including programmatic advertising, social media advertising, and digital media buying. I have also developed strong relationships with media vendors and partners, allowing me to negotiate the best rates and terms for my clients.

In my current role at Adex360, I have consistently exceeded my clients' expectations by delivering campaigns that drive brand awareness and generate leads. I am confident that I can bring this same level of success to your agency and contribute to your continued growth and success.

Thank you for considering my application. I look forward to the opportunity to discuss my qualifications further and learn more about how I can contribute to your team.

Sincerely,

Zulfiqar Ali

Calendly Link: https://calendly.com/zulfiqar-ali786/mediabuyer

Linktree: https://linktr.ee/zulfiqardaha

i want to join agency/

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths