🐈
» Forums » Agencies » Leave Agency
Page options
nelsonxx1
Community Member

Leave Agency

hello upwork friends, I want to leave the agency I belong to, but when I click on the Leave button, nothing happens. I closed the last contract I had with a client and now I have no active contracts.

ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi Nelson,

I shared your report with the team handling your case and one of our agents will follow up with you on your support ticket as soon as possible to assist you further. 

~ Nikola
Upwork

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7
PradeepH

Hi Nelson,

Thank you for your message. I'll have one of our customer support agents reach out to you directly and assist you further.

Thank you

Pradeep

Upwork

nelsonxx1_1-1647072068106.png

nelsonxx1_2-1647072118481.pngnelsonxx1_3-1647072862287.png

Hi Nelson,

I shared your report with the team handling your case and one of our agents will follow up with you on your support ticket as soon as possible to assist you further. 

~ Nikola
Upwork

Hi Pradeep,

I have the same issue. Should I create the new topic for it? Could anybody from customer support help me?

Hi Alona,

I've escalated your concern to the team. One of our agents will reach out and assist you directly via a support ticket.

~ Joanne
Upwork
mohammadali110
Community Member

Hi, I have been part of an agency for the past years but now, I want to leave that agency as they aren't working anymore on Upwork, perhaps, I have tried to leave the agency button (on the team page) but couldn't get out of it. The message appears to ask me to end all contracts with the agency before leaving. Honestly, I didn't have any contract with this agency, however, the one and only one I had in the past was already closed. Kindly look forward to this issue and let me know how do I solve this.

Thanks 

Muhammad Ali

Hi Muhammad,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I shared your report with our team and one of our agents will reach out to you using a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your support tickets here .

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths