🐈
» Forums » Agencies » Re: Leave an agency
Page options
waqarrafi
Community Member

Leave an agency

Hi,I joined an agency now i want to leave, but the message showing "Can not leave team. You have active contract or proposal with team." But i have not any active proposal/contract or i cant find it.

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
AleksandarD
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Waqar,

Thanks for reaching out to us. Our team withdrew proposals on your behalf from the archived proposals list and you should now be able to go ahead and leave the agency. Let us know if the problem persists.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

View solution in original post

30 REPLIES 30
AleksandarD
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Waqar,

Thanks for reaching out to us. Our team withdrew proposals on your behalf from the archived proposals list and you should now be able to go ahead and leave the agency. Let us know if the problem persists.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

that's great surprised to see this quick response & solution. It's solved now

Thanks Smiley Happy

Hello Aleksandar, 

The same issue is happening with my account. I want to leave my current agency but there is this message keeps coming up "Can not leave team. You have active contract or proposal with team." Even though I have withdrawn from that active candidacy. 

Can you please do something about it? 

Regards

Alok 

AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Alok, 

I have shared your account information with the Customer Support Team, and they will get in touch with you to assist you further.

~ Avery
Upwork

Hi Avery,

Can you please help me out. I'm also trying to leave an agency but I keep on getting this message: Unable to leave team, please try again. I don't have any active proposals. TIA.

Thanks,

Analiza

Hi Analiza, 

It looks like you have one offer that was sent through your agency. You can let your Agency Manager that you would like to leave the agency so that they can decline the offer. Once this is done, you should be able to leave your agency by going to your My Teams page. 

~ Avery
Upwork

Hi, is there another way to leave the agency in cases like the agency's moderator is no longer active in Upwork?

Hi Analiza,

Your agency manager or owner can decline the offer. Once this is declined you will be able to leave the agency. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

I have contacted the agency manager and there's no response.What will happen if the agency manager is no longer active in Upwork?

Hi Analiza,

Please communicate with your agency owner, they should be able to assist you with this request. I also can see that you have an open ticket with our team, they will follow up with you as soon as possible and further assist you. 

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork
rotsenv
Community Member

Hi Avery O,

Can you also help me leave my agency? It's giving me an error message saying I have an active contract when the only contract we had was already terminated back in Sept. 5, 2022.

Thank you!

Hi Rotsen,

Thank you for reaching out. I can see that you've already raised a support ticket regarding your concern. You can access your support tickets here . Note that support requests are responded to in the order they are received. Kindly allow 24-48 hours for the team to follow up with you and assist you further.

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork

Hi! Would you be able to help me out as well? I dont have an active job and no invites. I only have one active proposal but this was sent out by my agency 2 months ago and there was no other activity or update after that. Now, a client I met outside this platform has hired me directly and would like to proceed with this through upwork. I could not leave the agency because of this active proposal. Could you help me remove this, please? Thanks

Hi Mariel, 

I checked your account and can see that you still have a proposal on your Proposals page. Please withdraw this submitted proposal and try leaving your agency again. Let us know if the issue persists so that our team can assist you further. 

~ Avery
Upwork

Hi, Avery! Got it. Thank you so much for the help! 🙂

Hi there, I am also having the same problems. I want to leave my current agency but I just can't. Don't know why.

Hi April,

I just checked your account and can see that you were able to leave your agency. If you have any additional questions let me know, thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hello, I want to leave the agency, but when I try to do so, it says "Can not leave team. You have active contract or proposal with team." can you please discard the proposals? 

Hi Rahat,

I checked your account, and it looks like you are no longer a member of any agency. I would like to remind you that you will need to upload a profile picture that clearly shows your face. For tips on how you can update your profile, please check out this help article. Thank you!

~ Joanne
Upwork

I am trying the leave the team "_archived*" but couldn't leave and i don't see any active proposal. Can somebody help?

Hi Anurag,

One of our team members will reach out and assist you directly via a support ticket. Thank you

~ Joanne
Upwork

Hi!
Have the same issue, 0 contracts, 0 proposals, and I can't leave an agency -  "Can not leave team. You have active contract or proposal with team.", could you please help me

Hi Alex,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I shared your report with our team and one of our agents will reach out to you using a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your support tickets here.

~Andrea
Upwork
e9abeb5b
Community Member

Hi Andrea,

I have the same issue regarding leaving my agency. It says that I have an active contract and proposal. I've already talked to my agency manager regarding this but she's uncooperative about me leaving the agency. I hope I can get help as soon as possible regarding this matter. Thank you

Hi Joram,

Thank you for reaching out. I can see that you've already raised a support ticket regarding your concern. You can access your support tickets here. Note that support requests are responded to in the order they are received. Kindly allow 24-48 hours for the team to follow up with you and assist you further.

~ Arjay
Upwork

I need help also with the same sentiments. Evrytime I want to ask for a live agent nothing happened. I need help for my agency. Thank you 

Hi Aleksandar, im havingg the same issue. My client already ended my contract with my current agency and leaves me with no active proposal. Still, I cant leave the agency and having the same prompt. I have an awaiting client and will start to work with them as a freelancer without associated to agency on Monday 10/31/2022. Hope you could help me with this. Thanks!

Hi Kimberly,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I shared your report with our team and one of our agents will reach out to you using a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your support tickets here.

~Andrea
Upwork
miratcan
Community Member

I  can not leave my agency too. Can anyone help? There are no contracts or proposals on my account.

Hi Mirat,

Thank you for reaching out. I can see that you've already raised a support ticket regarding your concern. You can access your support tickets here. Note that support requests are responded to in the order they are received. Kindly allow 24-48 hours for the team to follow up with you and assist you further.

~ AJ
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths