🐈
» Forums » Agencies » Leave the agency team
Page options
93238ea0
Community Member

Leaving agency

Hi, I am facing issues trying to leave the agency.
I have closed all active contracts and declined all offers.

From the freelancer profile it  is saying:
"Unable to leave team, please try again"

Please help.

14 REPLIES 14
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Ahmed,

Could you try to clear your cache and cookies or log in via another browser to leave the agency? Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hi Goran ,

Thanks for your help. 

I used another browser and cleared the cache but it still giving the same error.

- Ahmed

Hi Ahmed,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and will assist you further with leaving the agency. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Thank you Goran .

Hi Goran,

Can you please help me as well with this one? I'm unable to leave teams and I already closed all active contracts. Please help me leave my team Thanks

Hi Ronald Arden,

Can you please let us know if you're getting an error when trying to leave your agency? If so, can you please try clearing your cache and cookies or use a different browser when reprocessing it? Looking forward to your confirmation.

~ Arjay
Upwork

I am facing the same issue. did everything but in vain

Hi Asim,

Someone from our team will reach out to you via support ticket in order to assist you further.

~Andrea
Upwork
welcome_2020
Community Member

Hi I need help in leaving an agency of mine. I already pressed the settings and click the leave group. Unfortunately, I'm getting an error saying, unable to leave the team, please try again multiple times. I also widrawn the proposal they did for me. For some reasons, I can't leave the team. Please assist me

Hi Debbie,

I checked, and it looks like this request has already been escalated to our team. One of our agents will reach out and assist you directly via a support ticket.

~ Joanne
Upwork

Hi Debbie, I am facing the same issue. Kindly let me know what should i do?
hamzaamjad007
Community Member

Hi!
I want to leave my agency, but I'm facing an error "You have an active contract and proposal with team 'Ecommerce Everest'. You need to end them first before you can leave the team.",

But I have no active projects and Proposals
Can you please help me leaving my Upwork agency?

Hi Hamza,

I can see that you have reached out to our support team with the same concern and a support ticket has been set up. Please allow our team time to review your account and the error you're receiving. You should be getting an update through this ticket and  I highly suggest you continue communicating with the team if you need further assistance.

~ Arjay
Upwork
c4395b6e
Community Member

Man, whatever this agency is, I certainly don't wanna join it.

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths