🐈
» Forums » Agencies » Message from a wrong account
Page options
alyor
Community Member

Message from a wrong account

Hi everyone.
A month ago I was nominated as a Business development manager and exclusive member to one of the agencies. However, a week ago I realized that being on that position I will be unable to perform the work as a freelancer, so I asked the founder to make my a non-exclusive member.

Today I have started negotiations with the client and later realised that I was having a conversation as a freelancer, not as an agency member. I think something has gone wrong as in the beginning I have checked all the settings and applied as an agency member. And if the client choses us, the Agency might have a problem starting from the payment finishing with the raiting.

Please advise, what can I do to change the status of my conversation from freelancer's to an agency member. 

Thank you

1 REPLY 1
LuiggiR

Hi Alyor,

Thanks for reaching out! While you won't be able to move this particular interview from your individual account to the agency one, once you both agree on all the terms and the client is ready to hire you, the client can make a direct offer. Before that happens, you will need to set the agency as your default team, that way the offer will be sent to you directly under the agency. The process on how to do this is outlined at the bottom of this help article.

Thank you.

~ Luiggi
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths