🐈
» Forums » Agencies » Mistakenly updgraded to Agency and Paid fee
Page options
yasirfarooqusman
Community Member

Mistakenly updgraded to Agency and Paid fee

Dear Support,
I am a bit confused and feels myself in a problem might be due to lack of knowledge. I wanted to reuse my upwork account today and it required me to pay USD 20 as upgradation. I paid the same but still I am unable to bid as it requires connects which I cant understand. Actually I am a freelancer translator and made agency profile mistakenly very long ago.
Please help me by enabling me to bid as freelancer instead of Agency and also confirm If I can get refund of my USD 20 deposited today please.
with regards,

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Yasir,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further with your membership plans. If you would like to work as an independent freelancer as well you will need to change your status to a Non-exclusive member of the agency. Exclusive members can work only on projects under the agency. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Yasir,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further with your membership plans. If you would like to work as an independent freelancer as well you will need to change your status to a Non-exclusive member of the agency. Exclusive members can work only on projects under the agency. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths