🐈
» Forums » Agencies » Re: Money question when closing agency
Page options
eka_risyet_art
Community Member

Money question when closing agency

Hello! I would like to know if it is possible to transfer money on my agency account to my freelancer account in case I close the agency. The problem is that lately it’s been very hard to find good projects (they are either very cheap or not for our style), so these several months I am just losing money for upwork month agency fee. I want to work now as independent freelancer to take only that rare good projects. I hope not to loose all my money, because I already pointlessly lost much waiting for projects that will fit. That’s why I will really appreciate, if upwork could transfer my agency money to my freelancer account, when I close my agency. Thank you in advance!

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Eka,

Unfortunately no, this is not possible. You will need to withdraw your funds from your agency profile before closing your agency. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Eka,

Unfortunately no, this is not possible. You will need to withdraw your funds from your agency profile before closing your agency. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hi Goram,

Is there a fee in putting up an agency or closing the agency? 

Thank you.

Regards,

Mary

Hi Mary,

You won't be charged anything when opening or closing an agency. Our Agency Plan is $20 per month, to learn more about this check out this Help Article. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Thanks Goran.

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths