🐈
» Forums » Agencies » Re: Monthly connects not yet received
Page options
apohankar
Community Member

Monthly connects not yet received

We had opted for the agency plus membership on the 6th of May and received 80 connects. We haven't received our quota of connects yet this month. Please help me understand why is that so ?
From my understanding, an agency will receive 80 connects a month when opting for the agency plus membership.

Thanks,
Anand 

3 REPLIES 3
kochubei_valeria
Community Member

Hi Anand,

I'd like to clarify that Agency Plus Membership doesn't include monthly Connects. You can check a table in the Connects Balance and Limits section of this help article for more information. Agencies purchase Connects that all agency members can then use. Occasionally, Connects may be credited for other reasons, such as winning interviews, earning a new badge, etc., and you will see them in your agency's Connects History in Settings. 

~ Valeria
Upwork

Hi Valeria,

Thanks for your response.
I have a certain number of freelancers working for my agency. Please help me understand that if I opt out of the Agency Plus membership now, will my team on upwork disintegrate? What disadvantages will I face?

Thanks

Hi Anand,

When you upgrade to an Agency Plus plan, you'll experience the following benefits:

• Build your agency with unlimited team members
  • Customize your Agency Profile URLto highlight your business
  • Be competitive with insight into competitor bids on jobs
  • Engage and apply by purchasing shared agency Connects
  • Keep your earnings confidential

You also need to have the plus plan in order to build your team and purchase Connects. I suggest checking out this help article to learn more about it.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths