🐈
» Forums » Agencies » My agent can not see saved jobs, and we canno...
Page options
dagny_wharton
Community Member

My agent can not see saved jobs, and we cannot upgrade account.

Hi,

Although I started my agency (a partnership between myself and sister), we are just now trying to work out the bugs. One of them is, even though we are both administrators, she cannot access the jobs I have gone in and saved for her to review. I though it might be because we had free account, but when I went to upgrade, it said upgrade couldn't be done. Can anyone help?

ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi Dagny,

Are you getting an error message whenever you try to upgrade your agency membership? You might want to check this help article also to learn more about upgrading your agency membership. 

~ Joanne
Upwork

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Dagny,

I just checked this for you and your sister should b able to see the jobs you've saved under the agency account. Could you please confirm with her if she is checking this under the agency account or her freelancer account? 

Thank you! 

~ Bojan
Upwork

She has tried both, and when she tries to apply for job, it tells her she needs agency plus, which the system won't let me buy...

Hi Dagny,

Are you getting an error message whenever you try to upgrade your agency membership? You might want to check this help article also to learn more about upgrading your agency membership. 

~ Joanne
Upwork

Well, I was thankfully able to upgrade agency, and she can now write proposals, but she still can't see the jobs I saved for her in the agency. Any ideas???

Hi Dagny, 

We do not have this feature where a saved project on one agency freelancer's account can be shared with another agency freelancer. I believe this is a great way to collaborate with members of your agency, and I will make sure to share this with the team for their consideration. 

In the meantime, you can share the project link with your sister so that they can check it out.

~ Avery
Upwork

I appreciate that explanation, Avery.  In my mind, the agency had its own page that we could both access, so it helps to know that this is not a feature! And thank you for bringing it to the team for consideration. Would definitely streamline things!

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths