🐈
» Forums » Agencies » Re: My client doesn't accept our work for 5 c...
Page options
87eb62e1
Community Member

My client doesn't accept our work for 5 consecutive times and my Designer is sick of it? I Need help

Hello everyone! I just got a job as a Account intern in a small agency (i am the only account in this agency) and i start getting troubles with this job. Please help me get better by solving this situation.

5 times i've sent our social ads demo, 5 times the client's rejected the work. And now my designer is getting really sick of it, he seems frustrated about this case. What should i do to get the job done and to keep my designer being energetic?

One more problem i got is my client is troubling me sometimes by giving me more tasks that is needed to be done soon in my weekend, my launch, even at 11pm. That makes my team feel annoyed and extremely unbalanced between life & work.

I would be very grateful to anyone with any suggested solutions.

Thank you very much in advance!

1 REPLY 1
robin_hyman
Community Member

You should have managed expectations upfront.  Are there unlimited rounds of revision?  There shouldn't be.  I don't know what an "account intern" does but if this designer is not performing, you need a new designer.  And you should ask good questions so you are better able to understand exactly what the client wants and accurately communicate those needs with the designer.  

PS - upload your actual photo

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths