🐈
» Forums » Agencies » NO CONFIDENTIALITY FEATURE FOR AGENCY OWNERS
Page options
da_nherd
Community Member

NO CONFIDENTIALITY FEATURE FOR AGENCY OWNERS

I have an agency for  a while  and it was running smoothly until recently where I was forced to redirect my plans and business strategy due to this careless feature (I consider it as a design flaw).

Upwork reveals the agent's rate and total earnings right after they leave exclusive agency .

- I discovered this when I have to release my roster out . For example, inviting  agents as   exclusive  member  allows   you to have the agent's  rates and earnings to not display from the agent's  dashboard as both you and the agent pre agreed to a specified hourly.  This feature works  only when they are still in the agency.

Now eveything is dandy until they start to leave or you remove them-rates and total earnings out in the open when it's supposed to be confidential information.

In business, building trust with clients and your agents is top priority.   Such is not the case with the above situation.

Upwork recognizes this design flaw and after 5 months of raising this ticket, they sent me a message saying they can't solve it as it is too complex to implement.   Request #27848284

Way to go Upwork!  

2 REPLIES 2
JoanneP

Hi Geopril,

I checked your account, and it looks like our team is already assisting you directly regarding this concern. They will update you directly on your open ticket, providing further assistance. Thank you. 

~ Joanne
Upwork
da_nherd
Community Member

No. They closed the case and has stopped working on it. 5 months and nothing
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths