🐈
» Forums » Agencies » Re: Need Help for my upwork profile
Page options
kmish
Community Member

Need Help for my upwork profile

Hi Upwork Support 

My Agency Name is Softlogique IT Solutions Private Limited

Every month I pay Upwork Membership fees but no connection gets credited to my account.

I email on Upwork support team but no response from their end.

Please help me there is not chat support option in help center

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

7 REPLIES 7
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Arindrajit,

I would like to clarify that this is by desing. Once you're upgraded to our Plus plan, you will be able to purchase Connects and use them to send proposals. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

I am old user of plus plan after paying the fees of that plan no connects are allotted to my account

Hi Arindrajit,

I checked your account and I can see that you are an exclusive member of your agency. For exclusive agency members, Connects are drawn directly from your agency account. Exclusive agency members do not have the option to submit proposals as individual freelancers. Here's the help article for more information. 

~ Joanne
Upwork
limasu
Community Member

my account has been suspended. help me active my account.

Hi Rasma,

Thank you for reaching out. I can see that you've already raised a support ticket regarding your concern. You can access your support tickets here. Note that support requests are responded to in the order they are received. Kindly allow 24-48 hours for the team to follow up with you and assist you further.

~ AJ
Upwork
limasu
Community Member

I am completed ID verification. my account has been suspended please review my accounts.

Hi Rasma,

Thank you for your message. I see that you have already submitted your documents and it is under review with our team. One of our team members will reach out to you viato  the same support ticket as soon as possible and assist you further.

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths