🐈
» Forums » Agencies » Need Help
Page options
1f35d1dc
Community Member

Need Help

Hello!

I am facing a problem in becoming an exclusive member of the agency, please help me to fix this issue.

Every time it shows the error. Could you help me find the best solution?

Thanks!

4 REPLIES 4
LuiggiR

Hi Aqsa,

Thanks for reaching out. I checked and can see that you aren't currently part of an agency.  Would you please clarify the problem that you are experiencing?

~ Luiggi
Upwork
1f35d1dc
Community Member

I want to be an  Exclusive member of this agency And I cannot. Because when owner tries to send invitation to me, it gives error message. Which says : this person already have open contracts and cannot be an Exclusive member”

I see, it sounds like the error message is occurring because you currently have open contracts with the agency. In order to become an exclusive member, you would need to end any open contracts with the agency first.

Here are some steps you can take to resolve the issue:

1. End any open contracts: Contact the agency owner and request that they end any open contracts you currently have with the agency. Once these contracts are ended, you should be able to become an exclusive member.

2. Confirm your current membership status: Make sure that you are not already an exclusive member of the agency. If you are, you may not be able to accept a second invitation.

3. Contact customer support: If the issue persists, contact the customer support team of the agency platform you are using. They may be able to provide more information about the error message and help you resolve the issue.

It's also important to note that becoming an exclusive member of an agency may require meeting certain eligibility criteria. Make sure that you meet the eligibility criteria before attempting to become an exclusive member.

I hope these steps help you resolve the issue and become an exclusive member of the agency.

2e793e5b
Community Member

I'd be happy to help you with your issue becoming an exclusive member of the agency.

To better understand the issue you are facing, can you please provide more information on the error message you are receiving when trying to become an exclusive member? This will help me provide you with more targeted advice.

In the meantime, here are some general steps you can take to try and resolve the issue:

1. Clear your browser cache and cookies: Sometimes, browser data can cause issues with accessing certain websites or pages. Clearing your browser cache and cookies can help resolve these issues.

2. Check your internet connection: A slow or unstable internet connection can cause errors when trying to access certain websites or pages. Make sure you have a stable internet connection before attempting to become an exclusive member.

3. Contact customer support: If the issue persists, contact the customer support team of the agency you are trying to become an exclusive member of. They may be able to provide more information about the error message and help you resolve the issue.

If you can provide more information on the error message you are receiving, I may be able to provide more targeted advice on how to resolve the issue.

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths