🐈
» Forums » Agencies » New Agency, No Connects
Page options
bluegumcreatives
Community Member

New Agency, No Connects

Hi, I've had my freelancer account for over 3 years and just last night added an Agency account to it as I co-own a digital agency and wanted to add that to my Upwork. However, I noticed that I was not given any Connects when I opened the Agency account. When I tried last night to upgrade to Agency Pro, it said that I wouldn't receive any Connects for upgrading either. I'm very confused -- I've read in multiple articles online people saying they received some Connects for creating Agency accounts so I don't understand why I don't have any. I also have no idea how I go about getting Connects even though I've tried researching this online. Any help will be greatly appreciated! 

2 REPLIES 2
petra_r
Community Member

Danae F wrote:

However, I noticed that I was not given any Connects when I opened the Agency account. When I tried last night to upgrade to Agency Pro, it said that I wouldn't receive any Connects for upgrading either.

There are **NO** connects included in the Agency Pro Plan. You need to buy any connects on top of the cost of the agency plan.

Thank you for responding, Petra! So just to be clear, Upwork doesn't give any free Connects to Agencies at any time?

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths