🐈
» Forums » Agencies » No valid invitees provided
Page options
mpajak
Community Member

No valid invitees provided

Hi! I can't add a new member to our agency. There are less than 300 of us. When I try to add a new member, after filling out the form, an error message says: No valid invitees provided. What can I do about it to add a new member to my agency?

5 REPLIES 5
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Malgorzata,

Could you try clearing your cache and cookies or logging in via another browser to invite your team members? Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Thanks for your interest. I did as you suggested, I tried Opera, Chrome and Firefox. Always the same error message. Is there anything else I could do?

g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Malgorzata,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further with your invitations. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
45d1ba82
Community Member

hi, Malgorzata P

upwork agency send me invition link my mail address then i link invitation button but not i am add agency and not any accept words my upwork dashboard. solve me this issue

thanks

M Imran

Hi there,

Could you please clarify what is the issue you're experiencing? If you're being invited to an Agency and are getting an error when you try to accept, please include a screenshot of the error so we could check and assist you further.

Thanks!

~Andrea
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths