🐈
» Forums » Agencies » Re: Not Able to contact support
Page options
gillharry
Community Member

Not Able to contact support

I need urgent help on my Agency and Frelancer earnings certificate. But I am unable to contact anyone from Upwork Support center at : https://support.upwork.com/hc/en-us

This UI needs a lot of improvement.

Can anyone help me here ?

Thanks in advance.

3 REPLIES 3
JoanneP

Hi Harpreet,

I'm sorry to hear that you are having issues contacting our support team from the help center. Was there an error message when you tried to contact support? As for your concern with the certificate of earnings, unfortunately, this is currently unavailable for Agencies. You can use your Transaction History report as a reference. For your freelancer account, you can access this by going to Reports  Certificate of Earnings. 

~ Joanne
Upwork

Hello @Joanne

Please check my attached screenshot. When I cick on "Help" button in "contact us" block, it does not do anything.

RE : certificate of earning, Yes, I know that it's not unavaiable for agencies. I need that for my freelancer account. I got a meesage from Income Tax department of India. I need to show the proof of my earing.

It is an urgent request.

Thanks

Harpreet Singh

Hi Harpreet,

Our team is currently investigating the issue with accessing help pages.

In the meantime, I checked and you should be able to download your Certificate of Earnings by switching to your freelancer profile and going to Reports > Certificate of Earnings. This report calculates your earnings for the past one, three, six, and twelve months based on the date selected. It does not contain or include service fees. The date ranges cannot be adjusted. The report will include your name, address, profile title, URL, and a statement explaining that you are a freelancer through our platform. You can check out this help article for more information.

However, please note that earnings from contracts that are created through the agency will not show on your freelancer's Certificate of Earnings.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths