🐈
» Forums » Agencies » Not able to add bank account as Business Mana...
Page options
stark3196
Community Member

Not able to add bank account as Business Manager in agency

I am a business manager in an agency. I am trying to add my own bank account for withdrawal. But it says name mismatch.

Exact message: The beneficiary name on your payment method does not match the name on your Upwork account.

Can anyone help me with this? Thanks.

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Vivek, 

Thank you for patiently waiting as our team looked into this further. Typically, a name mismatch takes 24 to 48 hours for the team to review. If further steps are required, they’ll let you know through your account. 

I checked and can see that the name mismatch has already been cleared. Your agency should now be able to use the payment method you have added.

If you need further help, please let us know by replying to this thread, and we will assist you.

~ Avery
Upwork

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Vivek, 

Thank you for patiently waiting as our team looked into this further. Typically, a name mismatch takes 24 to 48 hours for the team to review. If further steps are required, they’ll let you know through your account. 

I checked and can see that the name mismatch has already been cleared. Your agency should now be able to use the payment method you have added.

If you need further help, please let us know by replying to this thread, and we will assist you.

~ Avery
Upwork
stark3196
Community Member

Thank you so much, Avery. It's been resolved and my account is now active. Thanks for the help.

hi Vivek, We too have similar challenges and not sure how to get this resovled.

Was your situation something like your bank account holds your business name & you tried accessing it under your Freelance account than Agency name.

Anandh V

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths