🐈
» Forums » Agencies » Re: Not able to buy connects
Page options
sartik123
Community Member

Not able to buy connects

Hi Upwork Community,

I'm facing an error every time, I have tried to buy a connects too many times from Agencies accounts but the process goes till payment method I put the OTP and after that my transaction is not successful. 

Also card details updated. And one more issue if OTP expires then payment method automatic disconnected and then need to update payment method again. Please resolve my problem.

Thanks in advance!

13 REPLIES 13
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Ratan,

Just to confirm, are you receiving any errors on your end? If yes, could you please share the text of the error or a screenshot? Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

PFA the screenshots. Please help

[image: Screenshot from 2020-11-10 11-44-33.png]
[image: Screenshot from 2020-11-10 23-20-21.png]

Hi Ratan,

Unfortunately, I`m not able to view the images you`ve shared. Could you please try sharing your screenshots via PM (click on my name)? Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hi Upwork Community,

I'm facing a same error every time, I have tried to buy a connects too many times, but the process goes till payment method I put the OTP and after that my transaction is not successful. It's showing Your payment could not be processed. Please choose an alternate payment method or retry again later.

Please resolve my problem.

**Edited for community guidelines**

Thanks in advance!

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi there, 

It looks like the charge on your credit card keeps getting declined. Please contact your card-issuing bank for more information about the specific charge decline.

Thank you! 

~ Bojan
Upwork
sartik123
Community Member

Hi there, 

Please fiind the attachment also, which I have recived the notification 'Select the "add connetcs" button to continue'

Hi Ratan,

Our team just reached out to you via ticket to assist you further with your Connects. You can access your tickets on this Link, thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hi Upwork Community,

I'm facing an error every time, I have tried to buy a connects too many times from Agencies accounts but the process goes till payment method I put the OTP and after that my transaction is not successful. 

Also card details updated. And one more issue if OTP expires then payment method automatic disconnected and then need to update payment method again. Please resolve my problem.

Thanks in advance!

Hi Kalpesh,

I checked your account and I can see that you already have a ticket with our team. Please refer to the instructions our team has shared on your ticket with number 30267558. If you have any additional questions, feel free to follow up on your ticket and our team will assist you further. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
d4269e6b
Community Member

Hi Upwork Community.

I am also facing error buying connects and upgrading my account.

Everytime I make a payment it shows :" please choose an alternative payment method and try again later ".

I am facing this issue from past 5 days.

I have added 2 Visa International cards and a Paypal Account which includes my card details and my bank account details.

Upwork is giving error on both paypal and on Visa cards.

Please help me out as I am out of connects and I am a new freelancer.

I am attaching the screenshots below for your reference. 

Thanks in Advance.

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

Hi Pooja,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I'm sorry to hear about the issues that you're having especially early on in your career journey in Upwork.

It seems like your local bank declined the transaction and you would have to contact them to know what happened and ask them to allow the transaction.

As for you Paypal, you would have to add an alternative payment method in your Paypal wallet and retry the transaction.

By the way, since you're new to Upwork, you may find the following articles helpful:

Getting Started
Staying Safe on Upwork
The new starter's guide to being safe and successful on Upwork

Please let us know if you need further assistance.

~ AJ
Upwork

Hi Annie,

I have added my bank details and also my debit card details in Paypal.. still getting the same error after transaction.

Now I am getting worried about this.

Hi Pooja,

Thank you for following up. One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your tickets on this page.

~ Nikola
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths