Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not able to buy connects

sartik123
Ratan S Member Since: Feb 6, 2020
1 of 8

Hi Upwork Community,

I'm facing an error every time, I have tried to buy a connects too many times from Agencies accounts but the process goes till payment method I put the OTP and after that my transaction is not successful. 

Also card details updated. And one more issue if OTP expires then payment method automatic disconnected and then need to update payment method again. Please resolve my problem.

Thanks in advance!

g_vasilevski
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
2 of 8

Hi Ratan,

Just to confirm, are you receiving any errors on your end? If yes, could you please share the text of the error or a screenshot? Thank you.

Untitled
sartik123
3 of 8
PFA the screenshots. Please help

[image: Screenshot from 2020-11-10 11-44-33.png]
[image: Screenshot from 2020-11-10 23-20-21.png]
g_vasilevski
4 of 8

Hi Ratan,

Unfortunately, I`m not able to view the images you`ve shared. Could you please try sharing your screenshots via PM (click on my name)? Thank you.

Untitled
sartik123
5 of 8

Hi there, 

Please fiind the attachment also, which I have recived the notification 'Select the "add connetcs" button to continue'

g_vasilevski
6 of 8

Hi Ratan,

Our team just reached out to you via ticket to assist you further with your Connects. You can access your tickets on this Link, thank you.

Untitled
kalpesh_vekariya
Kalpesh V Member Since: Nov 24, 2020
7 of 8

Hi Upwork Community,

I'm facing an error every time, I have tried to buy a connects too many times from Agencies accounts but the process goes till payment method I put the OTP and after that my transaction is not successful. 

Also card details updated. And one more issue if OTP expires then payment method automatic disconnected and then need to update payment method again. Please resolve my problem.

Thanks in advance!

g_vasilevski
8 of 8

Hi Kalpesh,

I checked your account and I can see that you already have a ticket with our team. Please refer to the instructions our team has shared on your ticket with number 30267558. If you have any additional questions, feel free to follow up on your ticket and our team will assist you further. Thank you.

Untitled
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS