🐈
» Forums » Agencies » Not able to get any project for the agency
Page options
danish_want
Community Member

Not able to get any project for the agency

Hi,

It has been quite some time now and I have not been able to get any project as an agency. I had applied for many projects based on our services but have not got any project so far. On top of that we have also invested alot on project bidding but it is not working.

We have also now created out project dashboard and offered our services based on competitive pricing but it is not working for us as well. It is quite frustating and we have loosing hope each day...Any suggestions??

Regards,

Danish Want

3 REPLIES 3
759e32fa

Hi Danish,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I checked your agency profile and the last time that you submitted a proposal for your agency was two months ago. I would suggest that you submit proposals more often to increase your chances of getting an invitation to interview and hopefully, landing a project for your agency.

~ AJ
Upwork

Hi AJ,

Sure will do that but even if you see the proposals that I have been submitting as a freelancer as well, there has not been any revert back for them. I have submitted so many proposals but all in vain.. For the agency I will try to submit more proposals and hope to get noticed but even 2 months ago I had submitted nice amount of proposals but there has not been any revert on them...

Hi Danish,

Thanks for reaching out! I've pulled a few resources that may be helpful to you. Check out these articles to help you create a profile that stands out and improve your profile title and overview. For some great tips on writing proposals that win jobs, check out this article.

Visit our Resource Center and sign up for upcoming events and webinars to learn more about how you can boost your success on Upwork.

Thank you,
Pradeep
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths