🐈
» Forums » Agencies » Not able to select a personalised profile whi...
Page options
mrityunjay-ojha
Community Member

Not able to select a personalised profile while using agency profile

Hi Upwork Community,

I am not able to select a personalized profile while doing the bids from my agency account. 

Kindly find the screenshots here - 

1. Using my freelancer profile - We can see the option to choose from a personalised profile

Screenshot 2022-11-23 at 3.04.01 PM.png

2. Using my agency profile - we don't have any option to see the personalised profiles

Screenshot 2022-11-23 at 3.06.32 PM.png

Thanks in advance.

Best,

Jay.

6 REPLIES 6
ArjayM

Hi Mrityunjay,

Your agency profile gives you the opportunity to tell your story, showcase your brand, and highlight your past projects and achievements as an agency. With a range of customizable options, your profile will play a major role in winning projects. To help keep agency workflows centralized and running smoothly, business managers can submit a proposal on behalf of any agency member.

Your agency freelancers' profiles will link to your agency profile (and vice versa). Your company name, tagline, description, and logo will be displayed on your agency members' profiles, proposals, and in search results. Feel free to check this help article for more details on how to manage your Agency Profiles.

~ Arjay
Upwork
mrityunjay-ojha
Community Member

Hi Arjay,

I don't think you have even read my question. Please read it once and then give me an answer if you can.

Best Regard.

Hi Mrityunjay,

Thank you for your message. Apologies for the delay in responding to this message. Please note that you can only select the main freelancer profile while applying for jobs from your agency profile. You get the option to select the specialized profile while applying for jobs from your freelancer profile.

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork

Hello, Pradeep. I'm having the same problem as Mrityunjay. Until recently, however, I could select the specialized profile of our freelancers while using the agency profile. So what has changed? And why?

Thanks,
Kateryna

williamtcooper
Community Member

Hey Mrityunjay, are you paying Upwork the $24 month fee for that feature? If not, that is the issue.

Hi William,

I have Agency Plus membership, do I need to buy some other membership for that(If yes, can you paste its link here)?

Thank you very much!

Jay.

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths