🐈
» Forums » Agencies » Not able to submit proposal
Page options
shephali86
Community Member

Not able to submit proposal

Hi,

When I am trying to submit proposal a message is popping stating to update profile rate to $3/hour or more.However we already have an hourly rate of $20-$30/hour.

Please help me as I am not able to submit any proposal.

Regards,

Shephali

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Shephali,

While this is correct and the agency you're member of do have the hourly rate set up, you won't be able to submit proposals until your hourly rate isn't updated. Please update it using previously shared instructions and let us know if the issue persists.

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork

View solution in original post

8 REPLIES 8
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Shephali,

Could you please switch to the agency account in order to access the Agency Roster and you should be able to edit your rate there since your an exclusive agency member?

Let us know if the issue persists. 

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork

Hi Bojan,

Thanks a lot for the prompt reply.

My agency already has the hourly rate update. (Screen shot attached). Please let me know if I am doing something wrong!

Regards,

Shephali

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Shephali,

While this is correct and the agency you're member of do have the hourly rate set up, you won't be able to submit proposals until your hourly rate isn't updated. Please update it using previously shared instructions and let us know if the issue persists.

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork

Thanks a ton! I was able to fix the issue.

Regards,

Shephali

I have Both Freelancer / Agency - New
Not able to submit first time proposals.

Roster is updated. what would be the issue?

Hi Samer,

Could you please try upgrading your Agency to the Plus plan in order to be able to submit proposals? 

Thanks!

~Andrea
Upwork

Hi Andrea , 

I am not able to submit the proposal even though I have upgraded agency to plus plan . 

Looking forward to your help urgently !!

Thanks,

Tejas

Hi Tejas,

Could you please let us know more details about the issue you're experiencing so we could help? If you're seeing any error please include a screenshot.

~Andrea
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths