🐈
» Forums » Agencies » Re: Not receiving emails from upwork.
Page options
devanshi_jib
Community Member

Not receiving emails from upwork.

I'm trying to get into my account settings but I don't remember my previous security answer. I'm trying to update the question but not receiving any mails from upwork. Please fix this issue asap.

8 REPLIES 8
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Devanshi,

Please follow the instructions in this Help Article on how to reset your security question. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Did it. I'm not receving any reseting email from Upwork. 

Hi Devanshi,

Please try to resend the email again and check your junk and spam folders as well. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hi, I am facing the same problem,
I don't receive emails from upwork I check my span as well, I singed up this account just create ticket here,
Upwork says your password expires check your email, where I don't receive any email, I have my upwork password as well as all the details related to my account.

Please help.

Hi Asad,

Thank you for your message. Could you please click on my picture next to this post and send me a private message with more information and your Upwork username or registered email address so I can better assist you today?

Thank you.

Pradeep.

Upwork

Thanks for your quick answer.
I can't message you, It looks upwork is not allowing me to do that.

When I click on messages on your profile it says
"You do not have sufficient privileges for this resource or its parent to perform this action."

Hello Asad,

I have already received your message. I will review and reply as soon as I have an update for you. 

Thank you.

Pradeep.

Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths