🐈
» Forums » Agencies » Not seeing the option to create a agency acco...
Page options
sandhus
Community Member

Not seeing the option to create a agency account

Hi

I'm a top rated freelancer, I'm lookign to create a new agency account. But, when I go to settings -> contact info, i'm only seeing the option to create new client account and not create agency. Is there anywhere else I need to look to create a new agency (I never create a agency before)

sandhus_0-1641657311028.png

15 REPLIES 15
NikolaS

Hi Baljeet,

I shared your report with our team and one of our agents will reach out to you directly via a support ticket as soon as possible to assist you further. You can access your ticket on this page.

~ Nikola
Upwork

Hi

Same issue with my account as well.

I'm looking to create a new agency account. But, when I go to settings -> contact info, I'm only seeing the option to create a new client account and not create an agency.

Hi Adeel,

Someone from our team will reach out to you via support ticket in order to assist you further.

~Andrea
Upwork

Hello Andre,

Hope you are doing well.

Thanks for resuming my agency account. But I am unable to access settings for my agency account and also there is no option available there to purchase the connects. When I click on the setting then I am redirected to the messages room. The screenshot is also attached. 

Looking forward to hearing from you soon.

Best Regards
Adeel

chadeel786_0-1644576997172.png

Hi Adeel,

I can see that you have followed up on your ticket with additional information. One of our team members will update your ticket and will assist you further, thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Same issue I am facing that I'm lookingn to create a new agency account. But, when I go to settings -> contact info, i'm only seeing the option to create new client account and not to create an agency account. 

Hi Ali,

Thanks for reaching out. Upon checking, that's because you already had an agency profile that was currently closed. I went ahead and reopened and you should be able to access it now by clicking your photo at the top right corner of the page.

~ Luiggi
Upwork

Hi Nikola,

I am also facing the same issue, not getting the option to create a agency account. Could you please look into it on priority.

Thanks in advance.

Hi Avinash,

This is happening because you already have an agency profile on your account, which is currently closed, and you can only own one agency on Upwork. Please, let me know if you wish to restore the profile so we can assist you further.

~ Luiggi
Upwork

Yes Luiggi, i wanted it to restore at the  earliest

Hi Avinash,

Thank you for your message. I am pleased to inform you that your agency account has been restored now.

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork

Hi Pradeep,

Thanks, one more query, I wanted to create a new agency all together having different name, not the same as earlier.

Could you please help me with that. For now I tried to close that and create new one but not getting option to create one

Hi Avinash, 

Thank you for your message. As confirmed by Luiggi earlier, you can only own one agency on Upwork. That said, you will be unable to create a new agency account after you close the existing one. 

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork
sandhus
Community Member

Hi @Adeel 

In my case, I had already created a agency account 5 yrs ago that I forgot. So, It is possible the same is true for your case. But, rest assured, someone from the upwork team will definitely help you.

Thanks

Hi Mr Baljeet,

I have not created any agency account before. Now, when I am trying to make then the option is not available to create an agency account.
yes, I am waiting for the Upwork team response.

Thanks

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths