🐈
» Forums » Agencies » One of client payment still not received or n...
Page options
mohsin_ali_n
Community Member

One of client payment still not received or not released from upwork. $100 job with two milestone

Hi, One of client payment still not received or not released from upwork. It was $100 job with two milestone first milestone was completed and funded by client and second milestone was not completed and We closed the job because of lack of knowledge upwork system how that works. Anyway Now I want to know that about first milestone was completed and funded but still not received its earning yet. 

Please help me to solve that riddle.
Thanks.

ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi Mohsin,

I would like to confirm that the payment was approved and you`ve received it. You can view the details by going to Reports > Transaction History and filtering back to when your payment request was approved. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

View solution in original post

11 REPLIES 11
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Mohsin,

Could you please share the contract ID or URL with me via PM (click on my name) so that I can investigate it further? Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Thanks Goran, 

Here is the link **Edited for Community Guidelines**  of client contract.

Hi Mohsin,

I would like to confirm that the payment was approved and you`ve received it. You can view the details by going to Reports > Transaction History and filtering back to when your payment request was approved. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Thanks, I can see the payment in transaction history but why not it's showing in active balance? 

As it was relased Mar 5, 2020 by client and second thing it was my agencey freelaner client payment not mine. 

Is there something that I am not getting right?

Hi Mohsin,

The payment was released back in February for the contract you`ve shared with me to your team member. Your team member has already received the funds to his account as well. 
If your team member needs any help with this, please ask him to reach out to me directly. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hello Goran,

Actaully we are confued about client payment we totally receiced $70.

Our client started first job from our agency and after completing the first milestone of $50 the job was ended, and then he started new project from my freelancer profile insted of starting same job of its last milestone.

Now the $70 has been revceived of it's new project but $50 of first job is not  receieved either in my account and nor in agancy account transaction history.

Name of the client : **Edited for Community Guidelines**

Here is the contreact link https://www.upwork.com/ab/f/contracts/24125119 that he started on my feelance profile.

Here is the contreact link  https://www.upwork.com/ab/f/contracts/23737070 that he started on our agency.

Please check both transactions of that client and share with us details of transactions.

According to upwork all agancy contracts earning goes to agancy owners account so the first $50 transaction payment should go to the agnecy owner account not mine.

Thanks.

Hi Jahanzaib,

Since private details are involved I will reach out to you via PM with more details. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hello Goran,

I sent you private message but did not received your reply?

I have another question related to my withrawal a week before upwork sent my weekly payment to my local bank but today I a got message from upwork your payment method has been disabled please enable your back account for payment withdraw.

I just want to know why my payment got rejected and again I have enabled my bank account. Is there anything need to change my payment method? So my payment doesn't get rejected again.

Last question Since, I am working under webinane agency is that possible to transfer my all earning to agency account?

Thanks.

Hi Jahanzaib,

I`m sorry about the delay with this, I just followed up on your PM.
Regarding your withdrawal, I would recommend trying again to withdraw your funds to your account.

Regarding your last question, are you referring to setting up a company bank account as a payment method? Yes, this is possible and our team can assist you further. Let me know if you would like our team to reach out to you, or you were referring to something else. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Yes I want to set up a company bank account as a payment method. Please referr your team regarding this, 

Sconed I sent you an private message please have a look.

Thanks.

Hi Jahanzaib,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further with your payment method. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths