🐈
» Forums » Agencies » Re: Opening an agency is the same concept of ...
Page options
04733c32
Community Member

Opening an agency is the same concept of a company account?

Dear all,

I am not understanding if opening an agency under my personal freelance profile and then adding other members to my agency is the same concept of creating a "company account". Is it or am I missing something and I can directly create a company account instead a freelance account?

Thank you and best regards

Andrea

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
abinadab-agbo
Community Member

Andrea N wrote:

Dear all,

I am not understanding if opening an agency under my personal freelance profile and then adding other members to my agency is the same concept of creating a "company account". Is it or am I missing something and I can directly create a company account instead a freelance account?

Andrea

Yes, it is. On Upwork, an agency is the equivalent of a company.

Some other freelance platforms call the equivalent account company, but Upwork calls it agency.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
abinadab-agbo
Community Member

Andrea N wrote:

Dear all,

Andrea

Yes, it is. On Upwork, an agency is the equivalent of a company.

Some other freelance platforms call the equivalent account company, but Upwork calls it agency.

Dear Abinadab,

thank you for the information 🙂

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths