🐈
» Forums » Agencies » Paying taskers in my agency is a challenge?
Page options
korash_jl
Community Member

Paying taskers in my agency is a challenge?

Hi,

How do I pay professionals who work with me on a project?

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
ArjayM

Hi Lemayian,

Thank you for reaching out to us here in the Community. I checked, and you don't have an agency profile yet. Please be aware that all agency contracts are paid to the agency's account. Your agency’s balance will be sent to you on a schedule you set, or you can access your funds at any time by going to Settings  Get Paid. The options are all the same as for individual freelancers. How you manage your agency's earnings from there is up to you.

The agency (not the clients) is responsible for paying agency members. Payments from agencies to agency members are not protected or facilitated by Upwork. You may want to check this help article to learn more about how to manage an Agency's Finances best.

~ Arjay
Upwork

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
ArjayM

Hi Lemayian,

Thank you for reaching out to us here in the Community. I checked, and you don't have an agency profile yet. Please be aware that all agency contracts are paid to the agency's account. Your agency’s balance will be sent to you on a schedule you set, or you can access your funds at any time by going to Settings  Get Paid. The options are all the same as for individual freelancers. How you manage your agency's earnings from there is up to you.

The agency (not the clients) is responsible for paying agency members. Payments from agencies to agency members are not protected or facilitated by Upwork. You may want to check this help article to learn more about how to manage an Agency's Finances best.

~ Arjay
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths