🐈
» Forums » Agencies » Re: Payment Not Received from Agency Account ...
Page options
shahzadwaheed0
Community Member

Payment Not Received from Agency Account - I suspect Last 4 digits of my account went missing

Hi support, I transferred $173 from my agency account to my local account in the morning. But after initiating the transfer I noticed that Upwork has truncated the last 4 digits of my local bank account number and I never received the amount while on the other hand, I also initiated the transfer of $319 from my freelance account and it received perfectly.
Now the issue is, I suspect that the last four digits on my agency account are missing (which was not the case when I created this payment method) so does it mean that I have lost my hard-earned money? or there is a way to roll it back and re-process?

Thanks 🙂

ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi Shahzad,

Please note that 8 business days need to pass since you withdrew the funds. In your case, our team will be able to issue a trace on the 6th of April.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

View solution in original post

9 REPLIES 9
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Shahzad,

Please keep in mind that  It can take up to four business days to arrive at your bank. If you have not received the funds after 8 business days let us know, and our team will initiate a trace on your transaction. Thank you!

~ Goran
Upwork

This was not my question. My question was, I have noticed the last 4 digits of my bank account number are missing on my agency profile. So, will this cause any issue, or I shouldn't be worried?

Hi Shahzad,

If your method is incorrect, the funds should bounce back to your Upwork account. If you haven't received them after 8 business days, feel free to follow up here and our team will initiate a trace on your transaction. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Thank you, I will keep this thread open until then

Hi there, I haven't received anything from the Upwork team on my issue. Is there any other way that I can use to raise this issue? I am asking these questions again to make sure whether I will receive my funds back or they are gone after I entered the wrong bank account number?

Thanks 🙂

Hi Shahzad,

Rest assured, your funds are not gone. Please follow up with us after 8 business days have passed if you still haven't received your funds and we'll initiate a trace for you.

Thanks!

~Andrea
Upwork

Hi there, it's been more than 8 days now. Can you initiate the trace of my payment and help me regain it, thanks 🙂

Here is my ref Id: 369692604

Hi Shahzad,

Please note that 8 business days need to pass since you withdrew the funds. In your case, our team will be able to issue a trace on the 6th of April.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths