🐈
» Forums » Agencies » Re: Questions About Upgrading to Agency
Page options
johnylim
Community Member

Payment On Upgrading To Agency

Hi! 

Love to work with Upwork and find it's a great platform to be!  

I'm having an individual freelancer account at the moment and have plan to upgrade to agency account but I have this question below. 

In term of payment, it takes about 12 days waiting period after the billing cycle ends for a freelancer account. I remember I read some where else (sorry, can't show you the link), it taks about 20 days waiting period after billing cycle ends. My question whether will I be treated the same if I upgrade it to agancy account ? 

Look forward to receiving your reply soon.

Your sincerely,
Johny L.
ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi Man,

Yes you can be a non-exclusive member of your agency and keep your Top Rated badge on your freelancer profile. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Man,

1. If you're part of your agency as a non exclusive member, your freelancer status will not be changed. If you join your agency as an exclusive member, once your agency is a Rising Talent/Top Rated, then the badges will be awarded on your profile as well. 

2. Are you referring to the period when the funds will become available on your freelancer and agency profiles? If yes, I would like to confirm that the period is the same on both profiles. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Thanks Goran for your prompt reply. 

I don't quite get you on your reply 1. I'm a top rated now and have plan to upgrade to agency, so I will be the agency owner and I have to be the exclusive member.  

Based on your reply, I will lose my top rated status if I upgrade it to agency. 

Hope more clarification from you, thanks.   

Your sincerely,
Johny L.

Goran, 

Let me rephrase my question. Can I be an agency owner and non-exclusive member at the same time ?  

Your sincerely,
Johny L.

Hi Man,

Yes you can be a non-exclusive member of your agency and keep your Top Rated badge on your freelancer profile. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hi there

yesterday I upgraded my agency membership plan but dont receive 80 connect. and i am Non-Exclusive why not show Exclusive.

Hi Ijaz,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I would like to clarify that the Agency Plus plan does not include free Connects. Agency Plus is a monthly subscription for $20.00 (USD) per month that gives agencies access to build their team and purchase shared agency Connects for $0.15 (USD) per Connect. You can find more information here

Additionally, you need to withdraw none agency proposals so that you can change your status to Exclusive. 

~ Nikola
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths