🐈
» Forums » Agencies » Payment as client to freelancer
Page options
dushyant_14
Community Member

Payment as client to freelancer

Hi All, 

I am having a Freelancer / Agency / Client account - all on the same log in info per requirements.

Can I use my Agency earnings to pay other freelancers from client account? These are the freelancer not on my agency roll, and they are working for me personally - not on client projects. 

Otherwise, I need to pay when dollars gets converted to rupess when I withdraw from my agency account and again pay additional costs when I need to make payments in dollars from rupees.

What do people generally use for internation transactions with low charges? 

With Thanks,
Dushyant

- If you do not fight for yourself, who will?
6 REPLIES 6
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Dushyant,

Unfortunately no, you can't pay freelancers with your earnings from your freelancer or agency profile. You will need to add one of our accepted Billing Methods on your Client profile in order to be able to hire freelancers. 
If you have any additional questions, let me know. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hi Goran, 

Thank you for your quick response. Is there any plan to integrate and allowing Upwork balance to be primary billing method across profiles?

Can I request for this feature? I am guessing if enough people need the same thing, it may be doable!

With Thanks,
Dushyant

Hi Dushyant,

Unfortunately at the moment, I can't confirm anything. But, thank you for your feedback, I will share it with our team. 

~ Goran
Upwork

Hi Goran, 

Okay, thanks! Still hoping the integration gets done. 

With Thanks,
Dushyant

cdcf759c
Community Member

Yes

Community Member

Yes

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths