🐈
» Forums » Agencies » Payment methods under Agency Admin's Name ins...
Page options
thanhdatle
Community Member

Payment methods under Agency Admin's Name instead of Agency Owner?

Hello,

I’m looking to create an Agency account and invite my business partner to join the agency as an Admin. I have a few question regarding Agency payment methods:

1. Does the Agency payment methods have to be under the owner’s name (i.e. my bank account) only? Is it possible set-up Agency payment under my partner’s bank account name instead (he will be invited as an admin and manage all the finances)?
  2. Also, is it possible to get paid as a company (instead of a collective group of freelancers), which might make it easier for tax purpose?
  3. I found that the only option to create agency is to pay $20 for the Agency Plus plan. If there are months we don’t do freelance and temporarily downgrade to basic membership, will all the benefits and perks roll over when I reactivate the Plus plan?

Thank you.

3 REPLIES 3
AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Thanh, 

I will have to check the answer to your first question.

Could you please clarify your second question? Are you referring to invoices? 

As for the third question, yes. The perks will reactivate once you upgrade your membership plan. 

~ Avery
Upwork

Hi Avery,

Thank you very much for your answer.

Re. second question. Yes, invoice is exactly what I meant.

Best regards,

Thanh Le

AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Thanh, 

Invoices include your client's company name, company owner's name, and company contact address. If they have a VAT number, that will be included, too. Your name will always be included. You may also choose to provide an invoicing address, but this is optional.

You can add or update your invoice address in Settings  Contact Info.

~ Avery
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths