🐈
» Forums » Agencies » Re: Payment not received
Page options
exinox
Community Member

Payment not received

Hello Upwork,

I have transfer payment in my bank as on 29th Sep 2020 also i received confirmation mail from upwork but i did not received payment in my bank.

Can you please check asap?

Please see attached snapshot.

Thanks.

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

11 REPLIES 11
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Gautam,

Please keep in mind that It can take between 2 to 5 business days for the funds to be loaded on your bank account. If you have not received the funds after 8 business days let us know, and our team will initiate a trace on your transaction. Thank you!

~ Goran
Upwork

Hello Goran,

Still i haven't received my payment.

Can you please check the system asap?

Thanks

Hi Gautam,

I am sorry to hear about this. Please allow 8 business days to pass since you initiated the withdrawal of your funds. If you have not received the funds after this time period let us know, and our team will initiate a trace on your transaction.

Thank you,

~ Nikola
Upwork
exinox
Community Member

Hello Nikola,

I just got email from upwork that my agency payment was rejected by upwork.

Can you please check asap? why it's happening?

Please see attached snapshot.

Thanks

g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Gautam,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further with your withdrawal. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hi Goran,

I did not get any response from your team.

Please take action asap

Thanks

Hi Gautam,

I checked your account, and it looks like our team is currently reviewing the case. Please allow them time to complete their review, and one of our agents will update you directly on your ticket. 

~ Joanne
Upwork

Hi,

I have the same issue. I haven't received my payment too. One more thing, the payment method used for me to get paid is Visa Card and on he confirmation, it showed an incorrect last 4 digits of the account number. What to do? What will happen to my funds?

Thanks,

Christine

Hi Christine,

Thank you for your message. In case of withdrawal initiated on incorrect bank details, the funds are reversed back to your Upwork account within 8 business days. Feel free to contact us if you do not receive funds on your Upwork account after 8 business days.

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork
dskermer
Community Member

Hello, I withdrew a payment on the 28th January 2022 and i have not received the money yet. Can i please initiate a trace of this payment please or can you provide me an update?

Hi Danielle,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I checked and it looks like one of our agents already followed up with you on your support ticket to assist you further. You can access your ticket on this page.

If you have further questions or if you need further assistance feel free to follow up with our team directly on your ticket and they will be happy to assist you further. 

~ Nikola
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths