🐈
» Forums » Agencies » Re: Payoneer - legal confirmation for the Upw...
Page options
idsidorov
Community Member

Payoneer - legal confirmation for the Upwork payments

Hello!

My bank asks me to provide a document where it's written that Payoneer is a legal way to withdraw funds from Upwork.

It looks like Upwork User Agreement doesn't have any mentions what can be and what cannot be a way to withdraw funds.

Can anyone help me with that?

5 REPLIES 5
petra_r
Community Member

Contact Payoneer.

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Igor,

We can provide Earnings Reports as it is Transaction History, and Certificate of earnings, as well as the information on our website that Payoneer is one of the available methods to withdraw earnings.

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork
5368ce26
Community Member

hi bojan! please help me to fix the trouble. i want to withdraw my earnings but there is no choice for payoneer in billing method. whereas i have activated the payoneer account and has been active status.

hi **Edited for Community Guidelines**! please help me to fix the trouble. i want to withdraw my earnings but there is no choice for payoneer in billing method. whereas i have activated the payoneer account and has been active status.

Hi Reza,

I have checked your account and I can see that you have added Payoneer as your payment method. You just need to wait for it to clear the three (3) day security period for you to use it. 

You can also check this help article for further details. I hope this helps.

~ Arjay
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths