🐈
» Forums » Agencies » Privacy settings for agency profile
Page options
anna-stylemix
Community Member

Privacy settings for agency profile

Hello, Upwork community,
I have a question regarding agency account privacy. I've already changed privacy settings in Agency roaster, but as I can see there is information that still shows up in the right sidebar, like hourly rate and total earnings. Could you please inform me how to make this information hidden? 
Thanks in advance!

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Anna,

Are you trying to edit this information for Non-Exclusive members? Business managers edit exclusive agency freelancers' profile rates and visibility. To learn more about this check out this Help Article. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Anna,

Are you trying to edit this information for Non-Exclusive members? Business managers edit exclusive agency freelancers' profile rates and visibility. To learn more about this check out this Help Article. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hi Goran,

Thank you for your response! Unfortunately, this solution doesn't help to solve my request. There is a right sidebar on the agency profile page and there is information in Upwork activity section such as Hourly rate, Total Earned, Total hours, Last worked, Member since, etc. We need to hide the Hourly rate and Total Earned for this section. As I said, I had already changed privacy settings in Agency Roaster, all business managers profiles are private, the earnings on completed projects are hidden, but this information - Hourly rate and Total Earned in the Upwork activity section is still visible for all visitors.

Please let me know if it is possible and how I can hide this information for the agency profile, at least make it visible for Upwork Users Only.

Thank you!

Kind regards,

Anna

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths