🐈
» Forums » Agencies » Re: Problem with Inviting new Member to Agenc...
Page options
horetska_olha
Community Member

Problem with Inviting new Member to Agency Profile

When I try to invite a member, I keep getting this message "...User already EAC" What does it even mean? The person have active, verified account on Upwork. I cannot send invitation to agency profile to her. Why?

**Edited for Community Guidelines**
16 REPLIES 16
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Olha,

I'm sorry for the inconvenience this has caused you. One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and will assist you further with your team member. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

I want to invite freelancer to my agency profile. But i am getting this error.

We were unable to send invitation to such users:

**Edited for Community Guidelines** - User has active assignments or offers

Hello Parveen,

Thank you for your message. I'll have one of our customer support agents reach out to you directly and assist you further.

Thank you.

Pradeep

Upwork

Hi Pradeep,

I am unable to invite new user in my agency. "Invite User" option is disable and I cannot click the same. Can you please help me in this regard?

Hi Nirav,

Thank you for your message. I checked and I see that you are on the Agency Basic plan. To add team members to your agency, you will need to upgrade to an Agency Plus membership.

Thank you

Pradeep

Upwork

Hi Pradeep,

My agency is not able to add me as a member even after I have accepted their invitation. None of us our receiving any error or confirmation message. Please help me with this.

Hi Anju,

Could you please request the agency owner to contact us directly so that we can better assist them?

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork

I want to invite freelancer to my agency profile. But i am getting this error.

When I try to invite a member, I keep getting this message "...We were unable to send invitation to such users: **Edited for Community Guidelines** - User has active assignments or offers" What does it even mean? The person have active, verified account on Upwork. I cannot send invitation to agency profile to her. Why?

Hi, same issue here, can you help please? Thank you

everkz
Community Member

Dear moderators, 

Can you please help me with the same problem of inviting members to the agency? I also stuck with the message "user is already EAC". 

Hi Azat,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I shared your report with our team and one of our agents will reach out to you using a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your support tickets here.

~ AJ
Upwork
zefdelapena
Community Member

Hello Moderators, can you help me too?

User already EAC

Hi Argel,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I checked and it seems that you already created a support ticket for the issue you are experiencing. Please allow more time for our team to review your case and respond accordingly to your ticket. You will be notified of their response.

~ Nikola
Upwork
46e80a59
Community Member

Same issue. The freelancrs i am inviting to my agency are part of another agency but non exclusive. Yet, I ant invite them to my agency and get an error "user already EAC".

Please help me with this. Will be grateful.

Hello Anas,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I shared your report with our team and one of our agents will reach out to you using a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your support tickets here.

~ Luiggi
Upwork
0ea19129
Community Member

Hi, Olha! I'm interested to work in your agency! Let me know if you still need someone to work with you

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths