🐈
» Forums » Agencies » Problem with agency withdrawal?
Page options
codelogicx
Community Member

Problem with agency withdrawal?

Hi, 

I initiated two withdrawls to bank account on Feb 26, one from mine and the other from the Agency account, the one from mine got transferred to bank in a day or two, the one that I transferred from the Agency account never came in to our bank account, so I opened a ticket and after 8 days Upwork initiated a trace. The support staff has been awesome and very helpful. It may take 2 to 4 weeks for to get to the bottom of this the support staff mentioned. 

Today again I initiated withdrawl, one from my account and the other from the Agency account. I got the usual mail that the transfer has been processed for withdrawl that I initiated from my personal account, and even the money was there in the bank account in 2 hours. whoa! It usually took 2 to 4 days earlier. 

But the transfer that I initiated from the agency account, I haven't yet got the mail that it has been processed and the money is not there in the bank account yet. I know that, its early, but I'm a bit worried and can't help thinking that it going to be like the last one. Anyone facing the same issue here recently? 

Thanks so much, 
Amitabh

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
codelogicx
Community Member

Funds are back in our Upwork account. The bank acted really weird, accepting one transaction and rejecting the other. We are good now. I'll be adding a new bank account to our Upwork profile shortly. 

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
codelogicx
Community Member

Funds are back in our Upwork account. The bank acted really weird, accepting one transaction and rejecting the other. We are good now. I'll be adding a new bank account to our Upwork profile shortly. 

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths