🐈
» Forums » Agencies » Proposal Withdrawal
Page options
leulmk
Community Member

Proposal Withdrawal

Hi All, 

Can any agency member withdraw a proposal or  is it just the Business Manager?

Thanks in Advance,

Leul

11 REPLIES 11
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Leul,

Team members can withdraw their own proposals. But the Business Manager's can withdraw proposals for anyone in the agency. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Alright, 

I also wanted to know if agency members can have a rate set by default for them when they are in an agency. I undertsand that new members who have not built on their profile have rates of 0.00 by default and that goes against policy. Is the only way past this if agency members set their own rates?

g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Leul,

If your team members join the agency as exclusive members only the agency owner will be able to update their hourly rates. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Great, thank you!

Hi Goran,

I'm a team member of the agency. I can't withdraw my own proposal. Can you please let me know how can I withdraw my own proposal?

Thanks,

Ajay

Hi Upwork community,

I am part of an agency now I want to leave the agency, but the message showing "Can not leave the team. I want to withdraw all my active or archive proposals so can you please withdraw the proposal so I can leave the agency or if you have other way then can you please let me know.

Regards,

Ajay

Hi Ajay,

The Agency Owner should be able to withdraw your proposal for you.

~Andrea
Upwork

Hi Andrea,

Our Agency owner's account is suspended so He can't withdraw my proposal. Can you please let me know is there any other way I can withdraw the proposal?

Thanks,

Ajay

Hi Ajay,

Thank you for your message. I checked and your agency owner still has access to withdrawal proposals from their account. Feel free to contact your agency owner to request the same.

Thank you

Pradeep

Upwork

Hi Pradeep,

Our Agency owner can't log in to his account. Here, you can see it : **Edited for Community Guidelines** then how the agency owner can withdraw the proposal.

Hi Ajay,

Thank you for your message. I'll have one of our customer support agents reach out to you directly and assist you further.

Thank you

Pradeep

Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths