🐈
» Forums » Agencies » Propose a Contract as An Agency
Page options
tdupton
Community Member

Propose a Contract as An Agency

I have created an Agency and want to propose a new contract to one of my existing clients (as a freelancer).  How do I porpose a contract that originates from the Agency and not my freelancer account.

8 REPLIES 8
ArjayM

Hi Tommy,

Thank you for reaching out to us and raising this query. Agency Freelancers can apply for jobs, work and earn money on behalf of this agency. Permanent freelancers engaged full-time with your agency will work exclusively for your agency, and you will determine their profile rate and visibility.

However, since you're a Non-Exclusive and have affiliation with another agency or active contracts/proposals, you can't be an exclusive member of your agency. Feel free to check this help article to learn more about agency roles and permissions.

~ Arjay
Upwork
tdupton
Community Member

That's not my question. My question is how can I propose a new contract to a client as a member of the Agency and not from my freelancer account. 

Hi Tommy,

To address your concern, please note that you can only propose a new contract if you have enough access to submit a proposal on behalf of the agency. You would have to check this with the agency owner or business manager to make sure they give you such access.

Additionally, what you can do is have the client invite you to the job or send you the job posting link where the agency can submit the application. 

~ AJ
Upwork
tdupton
Community Member

Let me try again. I am the Agency owner - I have all of the permissions needed. I have an existing client that I need to propose a new contact but under the Agency account.  I do not want to propose the contract from my freelancer account.

How do I propose a contract (from the Agency account) to a client that my freelancer account has a relationship with but the agency does not?

Hi Tommy,

The conversation with this client and the contract itself is found on your freelancer account, therefore you can only propose a new contract from there. The best way to start a new contract with your client is to communicate with them and ask them to invite your agency profile to apply for the job.

~ AJ
Upwork
a6713c4c
Community Member

Thank you for not giving up and getting to the bottom of this 🙂

d17167df
Community Member

We should have this type functionality as well like we can also proposed contract as a agency to client 

1ff98a86
Community Member

I agree with you,Upwork should add this feature.

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths