🐈
» Forums » Agencies » Question about JSS oscilations
Page options
quincemedia
Community Member

Question about JSS oscilations

Hello there

I am wondering why my agency top rated status oftenly goes below 90% (89% exactly) and comes back to more then 90%. Also my personal score goes down and up as well. I have a lot of small and large scale sucessful projects and I doubt it oscilates due to client's feedback. Im sure it is something else that is reason for oscilations but unsure what. If someone can take a look at my profile and let me know why this happens it would be greatly appreciated.

P.S. Even I am eligible for top rated plus (and I was past week) for some strange reason I am just top rated at the moment.

Thanks

3 REPLIES 3
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Djordje,

I checked this for you and it looks like the calculation of your Job Success Score is accurate currently. One of the causes why your Job Success Score fluctuates could be the way JSS is calculated over 6-,12- or 24-month timeframes. This may cause changes in your score (decrease or increase) due to outcomes falling off of the calculation. To learn more about your Job Success Score, check out this help article.

~ Bojan
Upwork

Thank you so much for quick reply. If you can let me know what this means it would be greatly appreciated : due to outcomes falling off

Thanks!

Hi Djordje,

Looking at the ''When is My Job Success Score Calculated?'' section of the previously shared help article, you'll notice that any movement in this score (either up or down) reflects both recent activity and activity over a longer period of time (up to 24 months). When contracts are pushed out of these windows your JSS will be calculated on the contracts that are in these time frames.

~ Bojan
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths