🐈
» Forums » Agencies » Re: Questions about how an agency is working ...
Page options
a5682019
Community Member

Questions about how an agency is working in Upwork

Hey! I am a freelancer in Upwork. I would like to start an agency. In my vision I would like to have send offers for jobs on behalf of my agency and accept work for my agency. After accept the work I would like to assign 1 of my team members for the job. So basically I will be kind a job manager that will assign members within the agency for jobs that I will get for my agency. Is it possible to do that in any way?

I understood that this kind of work may be possible on fixed price jobs and not hourly, is that right?

Can I send offers as an agency or I need to do it as a freelancer in the agency?

The feedback for the work will be on the agency profile or the freelancer profile?

Thanks!

3 REPLIES 3
AndreaG

Hi Avishay,

You can learn how Agency Proposals and Offers work here. It is possible for your team members to work on Hourly Contracts! The way it works is that the client would need to hire one of your team members as part of the Agency for them to work on the project, and if it's an Hourly Contract, they would actually be the only ones who could work on it. Check out this page to learn more About Agencies.

Thanks!

~Andrea
Upwork
anagorc
Community Member

Hi Andrea, could there be a process to identify if an agency is in need of a service offered by a freelancer?

Hi Fortune ,

Thanks for your suggestion. Typically, agencies are teams of professionals that already know each other and work together outside of Upwork. When such companies bring their business on Upwork and would like to use the platform for work, they add their team members to their Upwork agency.

~Andrea
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths