🐈
» Forums » Agencies » Re: Unable to add a user to the agency
Page options
saimaashraf
Community Member

Re: Unable to add a user to the agency

I have created my agency and trying to add a member (who is already on Upwork) but am unable to add him. I have tried his Upwork name and email but the invitation is not being sent to him 

18 REPLIES 18
759e32fa

Hi Saima,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I shared your report with our team and one of our agents will reach out to you using a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your support tickets here .

~ AJ
Upwork

Dear Annie Jane:

Same problem I am facing, I have created Agency account, but I can not add members in the agency. Can you help in adding members?

Regards.

Hi Faraz,

I checked and it looks like you are currently on the Agency Basic membership plan. Note that in order for you to add any members to your agency, you will need to sign up for the Agency Plus membership. You can check this help article to learn more.

~ Luiggi
Upwork
655be748
Community Member

Thanks Luiggi R:

Your provided information is helpful.

I have observed some things regarding the agencies.

1. Agency plus have more advantages than normal, if some person required normal agency account, what can be the benefit of normal agency account as compared to agency plus account ?

Regards

what can be the benefit of normal agency account as compared to agency plus account ?

Any benifit from normal, no more connect, no member can be added to agency account. Then why it will be helpful agency normal account ?

I have created a agency, but when I try to add members, I have no option to add members. Can any body help to resolve the issue ?

What can be solution with normal account ?

Hi Faraz,

If you're comparing benefits, Agency Plus would have all the advantages compared to a basic plan. Some of the benefits are:

• Grow your team with unlimited members.
  • Customize your Agency Profile URL to highlight your business.
  • Be competitive with insight into competitor bid values on jobs.
  • Engage and apply by purchasing shared agency Connects.
  • Keep your earnings confidential.

~ AJ
Upwork

Thanks Annie, for your reply, thanks for sharing benifits of plus plan. Can you mention features of basic plan ? because in my previous question I asked for the basic plan.

Hi Faraz,

Thank you for your message. The Agency Basic plan allows you to set up the agency on your Upwork account. You will need to upgrade to the Agency Plus plan if you wish to buy Connects and apply for jobs  on your agency.

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork

Any oppurtunity with the normal agency account ?

Thanks Pradeep H:

You are right. Ok Now, I have to upgrade to plus account.

Thanks for sharing.

heyzahid
Community Member

Hello Dear. I am Interested 

Dear Zahidu:

Thanks for your interest. I definitely send you invite. But this time I am busy with my client. As soon I get the payment I will make my agency account to plus. Then you can join me. 

Thanks again. Lets work together.

Regards.

655be748
Community Member

ofcourse, there is limitation in this plateform, you would require to upgrade your agency account to plus. Then you can enjoy services of agency accounts.

10ab65cf
Community Member

Hello,  Dear

I'm interested in joining your agency 

Sure Sadiqa: I will send to invite as soon as I get the plus account for agency profile.

Regards.

655be748
Community Member

Dear Saima A:

I have gone through this concern and found that to add members in agency account, you should have the agency plus account, otherwise you can not add members to agency account.

I am trying to get agency account plus. As soon as I get this account you can join my agency.

Thanks and regards.

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths