🐈
» Forums » Agencies » Re: Refund client to remove feedback
Page options
tahir760
Community Member

Refund client to remove feedback

Hello,

Can someone please confirm if I refund a client, will it remove the client's feedback from my profile?

Thank you in advance. 

Regards, 

Tahir Ahmed

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
petra_r
Community Member

Tahir A wrote:

Hello,

Can someone please confirm if I refund a client, will it remove the client's feedback from my profile?

If you refund the entire contract in full, it will remove it from your profile, but NOT from your JSS calculation.

View solution in original post

10 REPLIES 10
petra_r
Community Member

Tahir A wrote:

Hello,

If you refund the entire contract in full, it will remove it from your profile, but NOT from your JSS calculation.

tahir760
Community Member

Thank you for prompt response, much appreciated. 

I just refund the client but the feedback is still appearing on my public profile? How long it usually takes to be removed, any idea?

petra_r
Community Member

Tahir A wrote:

I just refund the client but the feedback is still appearing on my public profile? How long it usually takes to be removed, any idea?

It can take a couple of days

gul_saba
Community Member

Heloo

I refunded my client his full amount but his public feedback is still showing on my profile

Hi Saba,

I manually generated your profile, you should be seeing the latest information now.

~Andrea
Upwork
7d9d0d70
Community Member

Can you please remove the feedback from my profile as well? I have made a full refund to the client but the review is still showing.

Hi Mubashir,

Thank you for reaching out and I'm sorry to learn about this experience. I have checked and It looks like the refund you issued is still pending. Once it's fully processed, the changes should reflect on your profile. Feel free to check your Transaction History for more details.

~ Arjay
Upwork
7d9d0d70
Community Member

Hello Sir,

its been more than 10 days since I issued the full refund, and I am still seeing the client's feedback on my profile. can you please fix this issue for me?

Thanks

Hi Mubashir,

Thank you for following up. I manually generated your profile, you should be seeing the latest information now. Let me know if you need further assistance.

~ Arjay
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths