🐈
» Forums » Agencies » Refund not coming through system
Page options
oodannyboyoo
Community Member

Refund not coming through system

Hello,

I have a freelance and agency account. I am trying to refund a milestone already paid by a client to the agency with my freelance account hired through it and every attempt has kept the screen in limbo loading the sumbission. What could be the issue? The bank account it's connected to is sufficiently funded. I would like to make this refund as expedient as  possible so as it keep the agency looking professional. Please help!

3 REPLIES 3
JoanneP

Hi Daniel,

I've escalated your concern to the team. One of our agents will reach out and assist you directly via a support ticket.

~ Joanne
Upwork

Joanne,

I recieved the reply to the support ticket and did not provide any help. They said I need to use the agency account if it was assigned there (the contract). I did do that and my issue still remains, I am getting hung up in the system when I refund. I go the the agency account>contract>...>issue a refund>select the invoice(and enter notes)>click submit refund>the web page will load indefinitely

How can we resolve this? Is there a direct contact support I can call Upwork?

Thanks in advance

Sincerely,

Daniel

Hi Daniel,

I have followed up with our team about your concern. One of our agents will reach out and assist you directly via a support ticket.

~ Joanne
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths