preciousis

Regarding bug and my connects are wrongly deducted

Hi Team

Regarding Software Bug for connects deduction.

from tow days, I have noticed when apply bids.

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

its shows  Required Connects to submit a proposal: 4

But please check my connect history , deducted 6 connects. = it is a bug please check and do the needful and refund my connects.

12/19/2019
Applied to job
Applied to job
(6)

Required Connects to submit a proposal: 4  =But please check my connect history , deducted 6 connects. = it is a bug please check and do the needful and refund my connects.

12/13/2019
Applied to job
Applied to job
(6)

Please check it is a bug , please check and do the needful and refund my connects.

3-  **Edited for Community Guidelines**
Required Connects to submit a proposal: 1  =But please check my connect history , deducted 2 connects. = it is a bug please check and do the needful and refund my connects. 

Thanks,
Mayank  
1 REPLY 1
kochubei_valeria
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Mayank,

I'd like to confirm that this is working as designed. We calculate the number of Connects needed based on the projected job duration, budget amount and marketplace demand. Once a job is posted, however, we may lower the number of Connects needed to encourage more freelancers to submit proposals. In these cases, if you submitted a proposal shortly after the job was posted you might be required to use more Connects than someone who submits a proposal a few days later, for example. We do not refund Connects in these cases.

~ Valeria
Upwork