🐈
» Forums » Agencies » Removal of Old agency connection from my prof...
Page options
anuradha4499
Community Member

Removal of Old agency connection from my profile

Hello Support,

I am a newbie here on Upwork, I have left from an old agency named' **Edited for Community Guidelines**  . But still I'm able to see some connections on my profile , please check below attachment . I'm afraid if my new reviews on earnings would be reflected on thier account ,so I'm requesting please remove them completely from my profile.

Lookking forward to your revert,

Thanks and Regards 

Anuradha G

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

10 REPLIES 10
dataextract
Community Member

https://community.upwork.com/t5/Freelancers/Removal-of-Old-agency-connection-from-my-profile/m-p/758...

Exactly the same wording by an another freelancer in an another post. 

Ramesh K wrote:

https://community.upwork.com/t5/Freelancers/Removal-of-Old-agency-connection-from-my-profile/m-p/758...

Exactly the same wording by an another freelancer in an another post. 

I wonder how that works ...

tushar4499
Community Member

Hello Support,

I am a newbie here on Upwork, I have left from an old agency named' **Edited for Community Guidelines** . But still I'm able to see some connections on my profile , please check below attachment . I'm afraid if my new reviews on earnings would be reflected on thier account ,so I'm requesting please remove them completely from my profile.

Lookking forward to your revert,

Thanks and Regards 

Tushar M

kochubei_valeria
Community Member

Hi Anuradha and Tushar, 

Both of you should be able to leave the agency you are members of anytime by going to your Settings> Teams here and clicking the Leave Team button next to the agency's name.

~ Valeria
Upwork

Hello Valeria,

I am facing an issue while leaving the old agency from Settings , pls have a look at the scrrenshot as in attachments 

looking forward to your assistance 

Thanks and Regards

Tushar M

**Edited for community guidelines**

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Tushar,

Could you please clear your cache and cookies or log in with another browser to check if you`re still experiencing the same issue? Let us know if the issue persists. Thank you.

~ Bojan
Upwork

Hello Bojan,

I'have tried after clearing cache and cookies and even from other browser , but facing the same issue 

Please check the screenshot in attachment 

I want to remove **Edited for Community Guidelines** from my account completely 

looking forward to your guidance,

Thanks and Regards

Tushar M

Hi Tushar,

Thanks for following up. One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

Hello Aleksander

Thanks for your guidance,

Do I have to submit a ticket using the URL sent by you?

No one has yet contacted me from support on the this issue.

If its required ,then please guide me to submit a ticket in a proper way.

Thanks and regards

Tushar M

Hi Tushar,

I'm sorry for the delay in getting assistance for your concern. I followed up with the team and one of our agents already reached out to you via this support ticket to assist you further.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths