🐈
» Forums » Agencies » Rising talent
Page options
mattdanj
Community Member

Rising talent

Hello, I am an Agency and I had received an email from Upwork to update my profile (Agency profile as well) to get a rising talent badge. I had updated this in the first attempt itself but I noticed that i received another email to update my agency profile to atleast 60%.

To my knowledge I had updated both profiles. Could you please check and let me know if I am missing anything here to be awarded a rising talent badge?

Thanks.

9 REPLIES 9
kirnazdogan
Community Member

Did you take the Upwork Readiness Test? If so, check this article, and then check this one.

AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Dubin, 

The Rising Talent status is assigned automatically when a freelancer meets the requirements listed here. This process is working as designed and we can't specify a reason why a freelancer is or isn't eligible for receiving the Rising Talent badge. Once you qualify, you should receive a notification letting you know. Thank you!

~ Avery
Upwork
b9b188a0
Community Member

I was get Rising Talent badge on 1 Feb 2022. But today that badge not showing up in my profile. Can you please let me know what is the reason behind that ?

b9b188a0_0-1644318599998.png

Hi Anjali,

Since you have received your Job Success Score you will not have the Rising Talent badge on your profile anymore. Freelancers can't have both of them on their profiles at the same time. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hi Goran,

Thank you for clarification

Best,
Anjali K

7816426c
Community Member

Hi Goran, 

Hello, I’ve completed my profile 100% and I’ve taken the upwork readiness test. I’ve also met the requirements needed yet I don’t have a rising talent badge yet . What’s the reason please ?

Hi Evangel,

Once you meet all the requirements, the badge will be automatically assigned to your profile. You must meet the criteria listed here

~ Joanne
Upwork
8260fb4f
Community Member

I have three jobs completed with a 5-star rating. I maintained a 100% complete profile.  I took the Readiness Test, and all other criteria were met. But I was not awarded the Rising Talent Badge after that. What is the problem?

Hi Maryam,

Thank you for reaching out to us. Please know that neither our team here nor our Customer Support team will be able to provide the information you're requesting since we can't share the users' Rising Talent qualification specifics. Once all the requirements are met, you'll be invited into the program automatically and receive the badge within 48 hours.

~ Nikola
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths