🐈
» Forums » Agencies » Seek assitance "Some of your services are te...
Page options
a8273ff0
Community Member

Seek assitance "Some of your services are temporarily on hold"

Hello Upwork Team/Community, 

There is an error displaying on my profile, quoted below: Please assist with the reason and let me know if there is any further verification required as I was already verified. 

"Some of your services are temporarily on hold. We are completing a Know Your Customer review of your account. This process should be completed within 24 to 48 hours. If the hold on your account is not removed within 48 hours, please contact Upwork Customer Support "

Thank you 

Abdul Aziz

1 REPLY 1
NikolaS

Hi Abdul,

Thank you for reaching out to us. Know Your Customer (KYC) is a program developed by the U.S. Department of Treasury, as part of the U.S. Patriot Act. It exists to ensure a person is who they say they are and does what they say they are doing.

The review process is handled behind the scenes on an as needed basis. Occasionally we will reach out directly with requests for ID Verification. 

This process should be completed within 24 to 48 hours. If the hold on your account is not removed within 48 hours, please let us know and we will be happy to assist you further. 

~ Nikola
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths