🐈
» Forums » Agencies » Send proposal as an agency on behalf of other...
Page options
lylac
Community Member

Send proposal as an agency on behalf of other exclusive freelancer

Hi,

I've just switched from individual to agency recently and now I want to move my contract over to one of the freelancer in my agency. So I closed the contract and I tried to access the job post as agency account. Now when I access this job post, it says I can send new proposal on behalf of other freelancers. (this screenshot is from my freelance account)

**edited for Community Guidelines**

But when I switch to my agency account, I still can't find the way to submit another proposal as other team member except myself. This is the screenshot from my agency account.

**edited for Community Guidelines**

I tried to send the job link directly to my exclusive freelancer but it says the job is not available anymore.

Any advice how I can submit a proposal on behalf of one of my freelancer?

Thank you and have a good day!

Leng

3 REPLIES 3
AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Leng, 

When you submit a proposal, the system asks you whether you want to submit a proposal as an individual freelancer, or as an agency freelancer.  You will not be able to submit the proposal again. You have two options here: 

• Your agency freelancer can submit a proposal on your agency's behalf.
  • Your client can hire the agency freelancer directly

If you go through any issues, you can come back here, and we'll be happy to help you. 

~ Avery
Upwork
lylac
Community Member

Hi Avery,

Does that mean my client can send an offer to the freelancer account directly and the offer would be shown in my agency account as well?

How to make sure that the offer is sent to freelancer's agency and not his private profile?

Thank you!

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Leng,

Members of an Agency are able to change default team. This option could be found under the settings - my teams. After changing this setting the offers will be accepted under the agency by default.

Thank you

~ Bojan
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths