🐈
» Forums » Agencies » Sending Proposal for New Work
Page options
a2097231
Community Member

Sending Proposal for New Work

I have an agency based in the US but want to use PH resources to fulfill contracts. 

Is this possible? How do I make it work?

ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi Wesley,

Thank you for following up. For U.S.-based agencies, each agency member must verify their location to gain access to these jobs. Only those who have confirmed they are located in the U.S. will be able to submit proposals for jobs where the client is requesting only U.S. freelancers. When submitting proposals on behalf of other team members, both the person submitting the proposal and the team member named in the proposal must verify they are in the U.S.

Non-U.S. agency members, including business managers, will not be able to submit proposals for jobs with location selection, even on behalf of their team members who have completed location verification.

You can find more information in this help article

~ Nikola
Upwork

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
AndreaG
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Wesley,

As long as your Agency member has a freelancer account on Upwork you can add them to the Agency regardless of their location!

~Andrea
Upwork
a2097231
Community Member

Andrea:

Thanks for the reply but that doesnt answer the question. The freelancer has an account. Her account is associated to the Agency. My question is more around submitting the proposal. The agency is based in the US but the freeleancer is in the Philipines. The second step of assigning the resource to the proposal is stopping me from submitting because the resource is off shore. Is there a work around? 

Hi Wesley,

Thank you for following up. For U.S.-based agencies, each agency member must verify their location to gain access to these jobs. Only those who have confirmed they are located in the U.S. will be able to submit proposals for jobs where the client is requesting only U.S. freelancers. When submitting proposals on behalf of other team members, both the person submitting the proposal and the team member named in the proposal must verify they are in the U.S.

Non-U.S. agency members, including business managers, will not be able to submit proposals for jobs with location selection, even on behalf of their team members who have completed location verification.

You can find more information in this help article

~ Nikola
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths